Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Another San Diego Sunset

Maybe you are one of "those" people. You know the ones I'm talking about: at ten years old they knew they were born to be a quantum physicist and would stumble across the cure for cancer while discovering the tesseract.  Well, I'm not one of those good folks but I hope both are discovered. When I suggest that you RetireInSanDiego I'm talking about retiring on more of a Clairemont budget than a La Jolla budget. 

I hope you read the dialogue and enjoyed the pics I took at La Jolla Cove. It is such a beautiful place. I lived in Wind-n-Sea, just South of the Cove, for many years and thoroughly enjoyed this park-like area. My reality, however, is and was not La Jolla. I eventually bought a great condo in Clairemont. Fabulous location and I do mean FABULOUS. Ten minutes to the airport; four miles to the ocean through Pacific Beach; a grocery and drug store one mile South, a shopping center two miles North and a Target, Home Depot, Von's and Kohl's a mile and a half East. AND, best of all, Clairemont is a neighborhood I can afford. To top it all off I get to enjoy beautiful sunsets every night. If you get tired of me posting them, please send me a comment like, "Okay, enough with the sunsets already." I will understand. But, you have to see this one. Enjoy! and Happy Wednesday.


No comments:

Post a Comment